A few moments from our time in KC (Dec/Jan) (videos coming soon!)
We had a whirlwind trip and Loved each minute with friends and family!! And, somehow,this is about all the pictures I took! ah! I guess we were too busy enjoying our time to take many pictures!! I hope you'll share some if you got 'em;)!!! Thank you all for blessing our family in so many ways!
It was a month Full of flights and meetings and introductions (Layla hadn't met family yet*)and most importantly ~hanging out with people we love to be with and appreciate So much! It was so sweet for our family to just Be With all of you! We had a blast! Thus, here are 2 very sleepy kids;)

Layla with Uncle Mac(left),Aunt Rachel(right), and Aunt Alexis (below)

1 Comments:
Those Adams are some strong men!!! Jeff Polson (2nd cousin)
Post a Comment
<< Home