Great time with friends
Last week our friend (and Amicus Returnee from 2003), Noemie (no-A-mee)came to visit. Here's a picture - She is such a sweetheart, and she really served us so well during her time here. She and I had great conversations and just had fun together while she helped me care for Jeremy and Layla. (She also came once shortly after Layla was born.)During her time, my friends, Kristy and Donna (part of our YL family here), threw me a baby shower for Layla! It was a blast and so sweet of them. My friend, Juliane was also there, and she is due with her 2nd baby around thanksgiving. There's also a picture of me, Noemie and our Amicus student from Munich, Juliana. I'm so excited to be mentoring Juliana and meeting together regularly now that she's back! Finally, there's a pic of Matt and I about to go out on a date since Noemie was watching the kids! We had a great time. We're so thankful for these great friends God has blessed us with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home