Music to My Ears...
Today I have listened to the same CD 4 times in a row... and for good reason:) We just recently recieved a package from Dave and Sandy Damico that included the new Chris Tomlin CD> I must say, it is a DeLight :) ! It's called, "Arriving." Just thought I'd share with you since it's always good to hear of great worship CD's. Also, I would highly reccomend checking out the website, "RelevantMagazine.com" It's got a lot of cool resources... books, CD's etc. and other interesting things related to being a Christian in today's world.
One song on the Chris Tomlin CD that has really moved me today is song #7 -
"Mighty is the Power of the Cross."
>> "What can take a dying man and raise him up to life again?
What can heal a wounded soul? - What can make us white as snow?
What can fill the emptiness? - What can mend our brokenness?
Brokenness..."
"Mighty, Awesome, Wonderful - Is the Holy Cross
Where the Lamb layed down His life - To lift us from the Fall
Mighty is the power of the Cross..."
"What restores our faith in God? - What reveals the Father's Love?
What can lead the Wayward Home? - What can melt a heart of Stone?
What can Free the guily ones? - What can save and overcome?
Overcome..."
"It's a miracle to me - It's still a mystery
It's a miracle to me - The power of God For those who believe..." <<
I found myself thinking of all the lost people here and I am so certain that Christ and the Cross will be like a cool drink to the thirsty. He is mighty enough, I know, and I am convinced of His love for all of His kids... He's seeking them out here and I believe He's longing to reach them. It's only a matter of time. Speaking of time, it's time to start the CD over... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home